Definitions and key terms
- Country: where AntSee or the owners/founders of AntSee are based, in this case is Nigeria.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the AntSee Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit AntSee and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information一including a personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by AntSee as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: AntSee’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.antsee.net
- You: a person or entity that is registered with AntSee to use the Services.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our service, register, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Job Titles
- Debit/credit card numbers
We also collect information from mobile devices for a better user experience, although these features are completely optional:
- Location (GPS): Location data Location data helps to create an accurate representation of your interests, and this can be used to bring more targeted and relevant ads to potential customers.
- Financial SMS (SMS): We only collect and monitor your financial transactional SMS about transactions, the names of sender and recipient, a description of the transaction and the amount of the transaction, in order to perform the credit risk assessment. This credit risk assessment enables us to perform a quicker loan disbursal. No personal SMS data is collected, read or stored.
- Storage：We require the storage information permission to enable the App to enable you to upload photos and/or documents to complete the application form during your loan application journey.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
●To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
●To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
●To process transactions
●To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
●To send periodic emails
Where and when is information collected from customers?
We will collect personal information that you submit to us.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide service to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financial, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
The laws of Nigeria, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of our service. Your use of our service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
We do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Advertisements on the website
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to our Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Local Storage
Local Storage sometimes known as DOM storage, provides web apps with methods and protocols for storing client-side data. Web storage supports persistent data storage, similar to cookies but with a greatly enhanced capacity and no information stored in the HTTP request header.
AntSee uses “Sessions” to identify the areas of our website that you have visited. A Session is a small piece of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.